Wurstküche is located in the Historic Arts District in Downtown Los Angeles near SCI-arc (the former freight depot). All these years driving across the 4th Street bridge heading towards Little Tokyo, I never imagined this area to be so cool or inhabitable. Downtown Los Angeles has completely transformed. Besides falling in love with the new life in Downtown, I'm now obsessed with Wurstküche.
- Rattlesnake & Rabbit with Jalapeno Peppers: buttery but mildly spicy ($7.75)
- Austin Blues: hot and spicy, tri-pepper and hardwood smoked pork ($6.75)
-Bratwurst: fine cuts of pork, coriander and nutmeg ($6)
-Vegetarian Smoked Apple Sage: apples, yukon gold potato and rubbed sage ($6)
All served on a baked roll and includes TWO toppings: carmelized onions, sauerkraut, sweet peppers and spicy peppers.
- Belgian Fries ($3.50 S, $5.50 L): Fry lovers dream. It's delicious!
- add white truffle oil glaze ($1.50)
- St. Bernardus ABT 12 ($8): my favorite
- Reissdorf Kolsch ($7.50): light, crisp
-Duchesse De Bourgogne ($8): tangy
They are open until 12AM everyday, make friends while you dine communal-style and try all sausages and beers on tap.
800 E. 3rd Street
Los Angeles, CA 90013